I found this tin in a charity shop and though it would be ideal for my Sizzlit Strips - but it wasn't pretty:
While I love Wallace and Gromit it just didn't sit right in my craft room. I started with a couple of coats of white acrylic paint and added some colour using masks and distress ink. I also used an earing from Primark which was in the sale:
I've still got the other one for another project. I cut the Tim Holtz Bigz bird and cage from acetate and the bird and cage movers too.This is the result:
I also added a lace border around the top and used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom. The humming bird and feathers on the far picture was another Primark buy for 50p and was originally a hairclip.
The letters were from a previous project that didn't sit well but fit great on this. They are made in the melt pot with UTEE.
And this is the final product - you can just see the Sizzlit Strips inside. And it takes up little room on the shelf