Monday 16 November 2009

In Memory of Layton Digi Stamps

When I bought these images from Jak at Crafters Kitchen in aid of Menigitis Research, I didn't intend to use them. Then I realised that this would be a travesty as they are both lovely images.

So this is the card made from Jim Harker's image in memory of little Layton John Cleaver:




I used my new Stampin' Up! pastels to colour and SU card, paper and greeting given to me by Toni.



This is my card with Mo's image:

Again coloured with Stampin' Up! pastels, Kanban card and Darkroom Door greeting.

Don't forget to pop over to Crafter's Kitchen to buy your images for this great cause.

1 comment:

  1. O gosh they are to die for Kim, my favorite is the little soldier as I love green but in honesty both are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete