Friday 18 February 2011

Darkroom Door Valentines

I know I'm a bit late showing this but it was a last minute make for OH and I had to pinch it back to take the photograph. I love this Darkroom Door set - Prague Vol 1. I wanted to show OH that I get value out of my stamps so I used it for his Birthday and Christmas cards last year.

For this card I cut the aperture with a Nestie. The image was stamped on the base card and the aperture laid on top with foam pads. The hearts are punched with the Stampin Up Heart to Heart punch


Just need to do an anniversary card in June and he'll have a full set.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card.the image is stunning and i love the hearts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Kim so well thought out bet hubby loved it.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kim & you certainly do get good use out of that stamp lol x

    ReplyDelete