Sunday 12 June 2011

Less Is More - In The Frame - Take Two

This is my second card for this weeks Less Is More challenge. I used Nesties to cut a hole in some scrap paper and also cut a smaller shape. These were layered on the card leaving a frame which I went over with my brayer using Big and Juicy Waterfall ink before removing them. The Lavinia fairy is stamped with a Brilliance Peacock ink pad. The colours of both pads go so well together and the Brilliance adds a lovely pearlescent sheen. Glamour dust was added to the fairy dust and her wings. The sentiment is from the Just Believe set by Stampin Up


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous a stunning image, beautifully coloured! Love the sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the big and juicy effect! - and the glamour dust is fab too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is lovely, what gorgeous colours and I do love these fairy stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever brayering, although I think I would have preferred the sentiment not overlapping the frame.
    I really like the touch of twinkle!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FABULOUS!! Love the colors...and the frame was a very clever idea!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colours and the fairy dust finishes it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty card, gorgeous colours
    I don;t think Id have had a sentiment at all. Its gorgeous on its own
    No offence
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card.i love the image and sparkle ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Gorgeous image with wonderful color and the perfect amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sparkle on her wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo I just love the glittery effect! I think the sentiment works well, too.

    ReplyDelete