Saturday 9 July 2011

Less Is More Week 23 "Legs"

Week 23 at Less Is More is a one layer card and the theme is "something with legs". I did think of doing a tree as my legs are like the trunks of a 1000year old oak tree but I don't think they would accept that!

So I've gone with table legs. The stamps are from Scene in a Garden by Stampin Up and are stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia. The border is a rollograph wheel called Garlic and Onions and the greeting is from a Woodware set that I can't remember the name of! Looking at ot now, I think the pots and pumpkins could have been a little closer but hey ho.

I'm also entering this into the July Inspirationals at Crafters Reunited the theme of which is Mono Colour.


12 comments:

  1. Great idea for a retirement card. I like the positioning of the pots, gives space to do some potting in the middle. Love the border at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mono colour scheme and the image is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your placement is absolutely fine and the border is great.
    I love this set too, although I just used the pots for this challenge...oh and the bird!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card.fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful retirement card, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, love the placement
    Thanks very much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete