Thursday 25 October 2012

So Spooky (but cute too)

I wasn't going to enter the So Spooky challenge at My Mums Craft Shop this week as I don't have much Halloween type stash but low and behold the postman delivered this little cutie this morning - my prize from the wonderful Kitty after the Halloween themed week - thanks so much Kitty. He's called Vampy Hansel by C.C. Designs. Not quite Spooky as I think he's just too cute

So I got my Promarkers out and some backing paper by Polka Doodles and came up with this. I've followed the current Sketch N Stash layout and used the only other appropriate stamp I have in the top corner and added some ribbon and gems from my stash and hey presto. I'm also entering it into the Cutie Pie challenge which is Halloween.




8 comments:

  1. ooooh what a super cute image! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with The Cutie Pies, hope we see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, cute image. xx Cally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim,I like the image and the papers,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning kim.i love your fab design and colours and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card. I like the image, he is quite sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining our spooky challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo cute xxx thank you for playing at MMCS xxx

    ReplyDelete