Wednesday 19 December 2012

Polka Doodles Birthday at Christmas

The theme this week at Polka Doodles is Birthday at Christmas/Young Adult. This card is for a friends son who has a Birthday at the end of this week. I've used an image from Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons which is great for quick cards as there is such a variety of images both coloured and b/w. The backing paper is from my stash and the greeting is computer generated. I wanted to use the Marianne skates die but it was way too big for this 5x5 card so I've cut it from Shrink plastic. I did add a little light grey Promarker but once shrunk, it looked horrible so I've just turned it over to the plain white side. It had to be a quick card as I needed to post it today.


4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.i love your fab image and colours and the little shrink plastic charm is brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kimbo! I loved the cat!! :-) It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. xxx Monica DT Polka Doodles
    http://myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super cute...thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cute your card!!!! Thanks for joining us at PD xxx ;)

    ReplyDelete