Saturday 13 July 2013

Get A Hat, Get Ahead

The challenge at CD Sunday this week is Hats. I don't know where the week has gone because I printed this image off last Sunday and I've only just made the card this morning. The image is from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends CD. I love this CD as it has something for every occasion and all by Rachael Hale. The background is made using my home made paws print embossing sheet - see here for details - so I'm also entering this into the Polka Doodles Make Your Own Background challenge. I still haven't found a proper paw print folder so if you know of one, please pass on the details. I've added some bakers twine and the greeting is from an old Wild Rose Studio set called Dog Greetings


10 comments:

  1. I just love this picture, I can imagine what my dog would have done if I'd put a hat on him! Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday and best of luck with the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimbo, pleased you found time to enter our challenge, a super card and I like your own backing paper. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the draw.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Kimbo. Love the image and took a look at the making of your paws embossing plate. It's brilliant and I admire your ingenuity and patience.
    Thank you for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the image and the embossing is just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess (GD). x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, I love that image. What a lovely dog. Cally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image :-) Great embossing. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, this card did make me laugh, not what I was expecting, good for you, it's good to be different. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so gorgeous kim.the pic is really cute and fab embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kimbo, isn't he so cute, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card brought a big smile to my face xx

    ReplyDelete