Saturday 24 August 2013

House Mouse Liquid Refreshments

The current House Mouse challenge is Liquid Refreshments. There are so many of these little micies that could be used for this on the CDs but I found this image on the Christmas/winter disc. There is a gorgeous matching paper but I must use some of the many papers I already have and this one is from the First Edition Love Letters pack. I'm pretty sure if I made 5 cards every day for the next 10 years I wouldn't be halfway through them so I really need to stop letting them jump into my basket. The tea cup and saucer is a Marianne die set and I've just added a ribbon, flowers and gems so another one for the charity box


5 comments:

  1. Awww such a cute HM image love how you used the die cut cup/saucer nice touch, pretty design.

    Thanks for sharing with us this time at HM & friends chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect Kim!! So clever to add the die cut as well.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the house meeces to pieces and I just love your card depicting them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this super card
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous kim.really pretty design and i love the sweet mice :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete