Saturday 31 May 2014

Flying High For CD Sunday

I've only just found time to play along with this weeks challenge at CD Sunday and I'm sure I'll still be a last minute entrant when they change to fortnightly next week! The theme is Tots to Teenagers and I found this image already printed from the Faye Whittaker Collection. The backing paper is from a pad which was free withQuick Cards Made Easy. The red card is from my snippets file and they're not all quite the same red but once I'd embossed and sanded, it doesn't show. Three buttons from my stash and a Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish.


6 comments:

  1. I love the watercolour painting effect of this image Kim. I used to dabble a little myself but don't seem to have the time these days. A lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! LOVE this card - the image and backing papers are perfect together :)

    Looks like you missed the Playground, oops! Just link this in after midnight when the new Mr Linky is there - gives you a head start for this coming week!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Kimbo and pleased you made it in time for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and such an iconic summer image. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Kimbo. I love the kite embossing folder you've used. Everything is cleverly linked together. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image and a lovely card, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday .sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete