Saturday 19 July 2014

Patriotic Colours for the Technique Twist

The challenge this last fortnight at The Technique Twist has been patriotic colours. I've not had a lot of time in my craft room and nearly missed this challenge so I needed something quick and simple. I found a sheet of sentiments and captions by Buzzcraft in my stash which I've had for yonks so I've used one of those and then found this sketch at Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge  and thought it would be perfect



The splodges are stamped with a stamp from Stampin Up's Gorgeous Grunge set so a very simple card



4 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment card Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the color combo and the added grunge! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clean and simple look, love how the sentiment pops. Oh yeah Gorgeous Grunge is a must. Thanks Kimbo for playing this week at the TTC.

    ReplyDelete