Tuesday 3 February 2015

Cuttlebug Mania I {heart} You

Time for a new challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and as we're into February we had to have a love theme. I've used my new stamp and dies by Taylored Expressions for the sentiment and light bulb. The  yellow card is from my snippets folder so I'm taking this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground. I didn't have any red snippets but then I remembered I had one of those love letters the postman leaves you so cut a piece from that




This is the first week that our new team members are posting their cards so please pop over to see all their creations. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge


Taylored Expressions Punny Love
Taylored Expressions Light Bulb
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Hearts
X Cut Falling Hearts Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this card Kim! So clever :) BTW, I don't think the link is set up over on the CB challenge :( I've spotted a few of our playmates in the playground have said they're joining in CB mania so they could be tapping on the door :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background and your love heart is fab, an ideal card for valentines.. X

    ReplyDelete