Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Forever Friends Ribbon or Lace

The current challenge at Forever Friends is Ribbon or lace. For my card I've used the base layer of a Forever Friends decoupage image and kept the other layers for another card. I was trying to find a backing paper to use but everything I looked at took away from the cute image so I haven't used one. I've added a lace border and a ribbon bow so I've covered both angles. The greeting is from a Personal Impressions set. I hope you like it.




4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim. i love your ff bear and stunning purple colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card thank you for joining in our chenge over at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card :0) I love the purple and th pretty flowers too!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Challenge and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete