Tuesday 30 June 2015

"B Is For ....." at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's Tuesday so time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and the week we want you to feature something beginning with B on your creations. There is so much scope for this I'm sure we'll get lots of entries

I've made this for my OH's Birthday next month. It's a Kanban topper and I think the sentiment is just perfect. The backing is a lightly checked paper stamped with a beer glass from an old Stampin Up set


We'd love to see what you come up with for this masculine challenge

3 comments:

  1. Super card Kim, the background you've made goes perfectly with the topper
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of quite a few guyz this would be so appropriate for Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    great card and sentiment
    hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete