Sunday 22 June 2014

Another Zentangle

My new Lyndsay Mason stamps arrived yesterday so I had to have a quick play last night. I've used this sketch from Friday Sketch


The theme at The Butterfly Challenge is Monochromatic so that decided my card colours



Lindsay Mason Zendoodle Butterflies
Stampin Up Baja Breeze cardstock, ink pad and pen
Embossalicious Chevron embossing folder
Stampin Up Positively Chevron background stamp
Nellie Snellen border die
Sentiment from Stampin Up's Because I Care set

I'm also entering this into the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is Oodles of Doodles

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kimbo, I love the colour!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot. Beautiful butterfly and works so perfectly as a monochromatic card. Thank you for fluttering by #9. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on that sketch and great colours with it too!
    I like the contrast between the lacy punch another boldness of he he chevron EF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your zentangled butterfly looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very elegant. Thanks for showing us your beautiful butterfly and taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

    ReplyDelete