Tuesday 17 June 2014

Happy Anniversary at Cardz 4 Guyz


We want to see your creations for a masculine Anniversary at Cardz 4 Guyz this week. It was my 27th anniversary on 8th June and this is the card I made for my OH - very simple


Spellbinders Birds On A Wire die
Nellie Snellen Heart dies


So pop over to the blog and get some inspiration from the team and let us see what you come up with

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Sketch N Dies - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Father's Day/ Masculine
That Craft Place - Men

9 comments:

  1. Love this, Kim - the little birdies are fab. Sending best wishes for your anniversary, hun - it's my 30th next weekend!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on a tricky theme Kim, it's the colour that makes it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool CAS - thanks for joining us at That Craft place and good luck. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card ... Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N' Dies.
    Hugs Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimbo! Before I comment on your card, I have to comment on your blog. I totally LOVE the little kitty down in the corner! Now for the card.....lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sketch 'N Dies. I hope you get to join us again real soon and good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I really enjoy the simplicity of this card. Thanks for entering this challenge at Sketch N' Dies. Hope we will see you again next challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love C&S, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N'Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete