Thursday 17 September 2015

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Coming Soon

It's now only 2 weeks until the Cardz 4 Galz challenge blog launches it's first challenge so make sure you come over on 1st October

As a pre-launch, Caz is introducing the design team during September and has asked us to make a card using our Favourite Things. This is so difficult as my favourite thing is usually the last thing I purchased so I have gone with Texture as my favourite thing. I've used a flower loom to make the three daisies for my texture on this card


I'm also entering this into the Butterfly Challenge which is Y is for Yarn

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the fresh feel of yellow and white. A clever way of incorporating the yarn for the Butterfly challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. I had a little flower maker in blue plastic. I think it was free in a 'Womans Realm ' magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pressed the wrong button. Was gong on to say. Your flowers are gorgeous made in the wool and look perfect along with the doily and butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - the flower loom daisies are very pretty.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete