Tuesday 29 September 2015

Something Beginning With M at Cardz 4 Guyz

It;s time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our theme is Something Beginning With M. My M is Mistletoe and I've used a stamp from Stampin Up's Easy Events set. This is a great set for quick CAS cards and all the images are super easy to colour.  I've quite a few masculine Christmas cards to make so it's good to get ahead. A very simple card with Glossy Accents added to the berries and some hand made card candi


We'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge but please make sure your creation is suitable for a male

And don't forget that our sister blog Cardz 4 Galz launches on Thursday 1st October. Would be great to see you there


4 comments:

  1. Love this card. The blue and white colour combination looks so crisp and clean. Your home made candi looks very professional too. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I would never have thought of that for letter M, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, a CAS card like this is perfect for a man
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so delicate and just so perfect.Loving the 'M' for mistletoe, very clever. Thanks too for popping by my blog and letting me know about my mistake with Mr Linky, very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete