Tuesday 1 September 2015

Oh Christmas Tree - Sparkles Christmas Challenge

It's the start of a new month so we've got a new challenge for you at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this time our theme is Oh Christmas Tree

I've used the Woodware Bubble Blooms Festive Tree which I embossed with Wow pearl gold powder. I got out all my gold coloured gems and Card Candi and set to play. The first ones to go on were some of the larger Papermania Dew Drops but I got carried away and that ended up being all I used on it. The sentiment is from a Paula Pascual set called Christmas Essentials


We're looking forward to seeing what your Christmas tree will be

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely - I can imagine the recipient spending ages stroking it to feel the texture of all the bubbles!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete