Monday 10 June 2013

Addicted To Colours

It's colour week at Addicted To Stamps and this is the colours they've chosen


I don't have any Perfect Plum so I've used Lavender Lace instead. I've based my card on a class I did with Jane Gill at the Glitter Pot. Jane put some lovely colour combinations together and I thought these colours would look good too.The main image is Wheat stamp by Woodware which I've stamped in Versamark and embossed with WOW white powder. I've randomly dabbed the three colours over the embossed image. The sentiment is from the same set and is embossed and coloured the same way. The background stamp is Grasses Background again by Woodware and I've stamped this on So Saffron card with Versamark and embossed with clear powder


11 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just beautiful!! Great technique to use the colours over the embossed image! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimbo, wow this is beautiful! Love your embossed white image and inking. A wonderful use of the colours. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim, the white image looks great on the sponged background :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the blending of these colours and how you have embossed the stamp in white which has a striking look against the background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimbo ... two gorgeous stamps and love them both together. The tone-on-tone for the background really adds an elegance and you can see the clear embossing shine. The sponged panel with the wheat is so beautiful. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so besutiful kim.stunning colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kimbo. Love the effects you have created. I want that wheat stamp :) Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Kimbo this is so gorgeous! Wonderful technique for the background. Fabulous job on our color challenge this week at ATS&M. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Kimbo! This is totally gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so striking. I love how you have just dabbed the colours on as your background. Very effective. Just seen I'm not following which is an oversight I have now corrected. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was sure I left a comment on here!! Oh well lets try again. I really like how you have dabbed the three colours over the embossing to create the background. Very effective and the colour combination looks perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete