Sunday 23 June 2013

Happy 40th Paolo

It's my cousin's husbands 40th Birthday soon and this is the card I've made him. I've followed this layout from Tuesday Morning Sketches


The 40 backing paper I made in Craft Artist but the smaller pieces are scraps from my Papermania All Aboard pad. The Forever Friends image is one I got in the sale ages ago and just right as Paolo is a taxi driver. The sentiment is by Stampin Up and I've added a little car charm too.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Snippets
Crafty Friends - Use a Charm



11 comments:

  1. Oh, now, this is too cute! And perfect for the occasion :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Kim and I do love the FF bears. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for him. Do hope he likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I do love forever friends
    Great image and layout
    Thanks for joining us at crafty friends and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimbo, aww sweet card..love it! There is a little surprise coming at TMS in a couple of weeks...We are having a birthday...that's all i can say for now..but i hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect Kim! Love the little taxi image and the background is brilliant. Love how you made the charm dangle from behind the image - I always use ribbon, or twine for a male card, and had never thought of this!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning male card kim.fab design and image and I love the little charm :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, what a cute image for a male card and love the style too :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kim, love the images you've used and the charm matches them perfectly :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great male card and lovely embellishments.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to make and receive such an amazing personalized birthday card!! With a charm, no less!! Well done, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete