Saturday 15 June 2013

Favourite Colours at Crafty Friends

I was asked if I'd like to be a Guest Designer for the new Crafty Friends challenge and of course I said yes. This is their third week and they're already getting loads of entries.

The theme this week is to use your favourite colour and I've used an image by their sponsor this week Rick St Dennis called Serena and followed the layout at Feeling Sketchy


I've coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out with Nesties. The backing paper is from a pad I got in Netherlands of all blue papers and I've used the divine swirls embossing folder for the card pieces. I didn't want to add flowers and then remembered this pack of little feathers I got  - a great deal for 99p




The greeting is by Craftwork Card and I've added some Stickles to her jewellery to add a little sparkle


And here is my card in full





11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kim!!

    hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kimbo. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card...nicely done.
    Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U have done a fantastic job with your card. Love the use of feathers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim. Thanks for being our guest designer over at crafty friends challenge blog this week:-)
    Diane and the DT ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kim.great image and I love your blue colours ad feathers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card...love those feathers, & wonderful image...looks terrific on the embossed card behind.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the sketch Kim. Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim this is beautiful! Loved the feathers too :)

    ReplyDelete