Sunday 17 July 2011

Sketch N Stash Challenge 65

This is my entry for the Sketch N Stash Challenge 65. The image and sentiment is by Bugaboo - I love these digi's and I know the recipient has a sense of humour. It is coloured with Promarkers and I've giver her a "purple" rinse so it will also fit with this month's Inspirational challenge at Crafters Reunited. The papers are by Papermania - the amethyst creative tones collection. I bought this set in several colours years ago and rarely use them but they are great for matching papers. I've turned the sketch as I think the sentiment looks better that way.


2 comments:

  1. LMAO love this sentiment brilliant and so is the card love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh brilliant card.i love the fun image and sentiment and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete