Tuesday 29 May 2012

Beccy's Place May Challenge

My Mum always loved sunflowers so I've made this card for Beccy's May challenge using one of her sunflower digi images. I've printed it twice and coloured it with two distress inks - Wild Honey and Mustard seed - and layered them up. The sentiment is by Inkylicious and stamped in Wild Honey. The papers are an old K&Co pad. I think this was one of the first paper pads I ever bought so they're quite old. Luckily you get six of each so plenty left. I used the sketch from Sketch N Stash again as I sometimes struggle to put cards together.



9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous ..love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kim.beautiful verse and the sunflower is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card you made.
    Well done.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and the layout. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Kimbo, I really love the sentiment! Well done one colouring the flower, it looks terrific.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. VEry elegant card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SNS, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete