Monday 11 June 2012

Lots of Flowers for Polka Doodles

The challenge this week at Polka Doodles is Lots of Flowers. For my card I've used an image from the Sugarplum Daisy CD. It's coloured with promarkers and the little bunny is decoupaged with glamour dust on his tail. As I'm waiting for inks for my printer, I've used a backing paper from my stash. It's by Wild Rose Studio and has lots of daisy like flowers. The small flowers at the top are a punch by Woodware (which I love as it punches 10 small flowers at a time) and I've coloured the centres with a Promarker and shaped them. The three larger daisy's are another Woodware punch with shaped yellow card for the centres. The greeting is by Personal impressions mounted with Stampin Up punches



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim,love the image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, Love the little bunny. Love Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card kim.adorable image and i love all the sweet flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, cute image and the blossom is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love this ....it's little bum sticking up ha ha

    ReplyDelete