Monday 26 November 2012

Catch A Falling Star

This is such a cute image. It's by Wild Rose Studio and it's one of the Printed Panels pre coloured toppers. These are great if you don't want to buy the stamps as you get 2 coloured and 1 outlined of each of 4 designs per pack so 12 toppers in all. I've layered it onto purple mirri card cut with a nestie die. The backing paper is from an old 12 x 12 Papermania pack. The stars are cut from acetate packaging and coloured with alcohol inks. I've cut them with a Spellbinders Presto Punch set which I got for £1 in a sale. I took a chance that they would work in the Cuttlebug and they do. The greeting is computer generated and layered onto a purple mirri star.

I'm entering this into this weeks challenge at My Mums Craft Shop which is Inspiration from a song and the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is Twinkle Twinkle


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim,love the colour and sweet image.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.i love sweet bella and your purple colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete