Saturday 9 March 2013

Honey & Hugs

Still on my quest to use up stash so for this card I've used a Papermania Honey & Hugs sticker for the central piece. I've followed the layout at Feeling Sketchy

The papers are from my use up pile on my desk which I'm pleased to say is getting decidedly smaller. The sentiment if from the same sticker sheet and I've used up lots of those little flower stickers that normally get left. Now I'm looking at it, I don't like the line of flowers across the top and I was going to change the ones on the green diamond for gems but they are stuck fast!

I'm also entering this into the Polka Doodles challenge which is Spring Colours



9 comments:

  1. I am also using up my bits Kim and keep finding stickers and things that I had forgotten about. Thanks Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimbo, such a lovely take on the sketch, the owl is so cute. Thanks for joining us again this week at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. What a sweet little owl! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, thanks for joining s at Polka Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous kim.i love owls and your pretty colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good.Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kimbo. Love the owl :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete