Tuesday 11 February 2014

Truly Madly Deeply

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz so of course we're celebrating Valentine's Day with our Truly, Madly, Deeply challenge. We'd like you to make something for any male that celebrates love

I've followed this sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday


I've used one of my favourite digi stamps - Tin Rose by Pollycraft which has sadly closed down. He's coloured with Promarkers and cut out with Nesties. The backing paper is made with a smaller version of the image and the sentiment if also by Polycraft.


9 comments:

  1. This is a great design Kim, made me chuckle when I first saw it. Love the sentiment. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim, I love the little Robot image. Cally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodnes, this is adorable. Such a cute guy image. I love the added gears and sentiment. Super cute card! thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the most awesome cards I've seen. Too bad their site is closed down. Love this image! Your card couldn't be any cuter...especially with the added gears and saying and red accents!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my G-O-S-H!! Those little cogs are DARLING! Great card. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!! Love the gears and your papers are totally AwEsOmE!!
    So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
    Blessings to you Kim!!
    Sally SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! Just the cutest card.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a great take on the sketch. Those cogs and wheels are a perfect mix to go with the image. So sad that they have closed. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous kim.i love this robot image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete