Thursday 22 May 2014

1-2-3D Punch

I found these 1-2-3D Punch sheets in my craft stash and thought they would be great for the Technique Twist challenge which is 3D flowers. I had to search for the matching punches but soon found them under my desk so I sat punching them out and sticking them last night. I wasn't quite sure how to place it on the card then came upon this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches although I've rotated it
I've embossed the base card with a free embossing folder from Cardmaking & Papercarft. The green snippets card was a little plain so I've stamped and clear embossed a flower vine. A simple sentiment and the card is finished. I'm also taking this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground



This is another panel I did from the same sheet



8 comments:

  1. Just love the card and the dimension to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those delicate flowers are so beautiful! I love how you've added a bit of wet embossing and dry embossing to give your card texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These card are both so pretty. Those panels sure made up into lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim - two fabulous makes! LOVE those 3D flowers.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look great. Love the second panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful kim.the flowers and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work .. great snippety card too with the embossing and stamped background stamp picking up a theme, really special Kim! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! what gorgeous papers you've used and I'm just loving all that texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete