Monday 16 February 2015

Spring Is On It's Way

We've had a couple of real spring like days recently and we've had a daffodil in flower since the first days of January so I'm sure it won't be long before spring proper is here. I found this Martha Stewart Spring punch in a charity shop in Christchurch for £1.50 last week so I thought I'd have a play. R Is For Ribbon is the current theme at The Butterfly Challenge and as the punch has a couple of butterflies it seemed perfect. I've wrapped the top of the green card with yellow ribbon which has white butterflies printed on it. The three butterflies at the top are my new Robert Adams dies as are the butterfly corners (I didn't realise they were butterflies on the corner die until I cut it out!). Stampin Up stamp and punches for the sentiment



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim - the butterflies on the ribbon match the die cuts so well that at first I thought you'd actually attached die cuts to the ribbon and wondered how you'd done it! I love the corner dies too
    Jane - Butterfly Challenge Guest Designer (among other things LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same as Jane did with the butterfly ribbon. the butterflies are such a good match. You did well on the bargain punch! Love the colour green it does give the card a spring feel to it. Thankyou for fluttering by my 1st anniversary challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete