Sunday 29 November 2015

"Q" Is For Quadruple

The current theme at The Butterfly Challenge is Q is for Quadruple. For my card I've used a layout of a card I did at a workshop with Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art quite a while ago. It was at the Worthing craft show which sadly finished a few years ago as although not quite local for me it was always a great show. I've moved things round a little but it is basically the same layout and it works so well for so many images. Apart from the main card everything is snippets so I'll be showing it in Pixie's Snippets Playground



As usual, the glittering on the flowers and butterflies is very hard to capture


6 comments:

  1. Love the way you've cut this garden in the "window" frame! I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this technique Kim! Forgotten what it's called but it really does make an already gorgeous image into something extra special! Just remembered, is it a triptych - that's very similar but the image is sliced into three. Perhaps this is a quadtych? Snigger :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have cut the image into 4 panels which looks so effective. Love the blue colours. Thankyou for fluttering by # 43. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the colour and the simple flower images. It's a great layout, I must try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very pretty card Kim. I like this technique and it's a great layout. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great layout - I love the idea with four panels!
    Thank you for joining us,
    Tina, GD on Butterfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete