Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Animals

Our new challenge at Cuttlebug Mania is Christmas Animals and it's the last one before our Christmas break. In fact it's my last card for the Cuttlebug Mania design team. We're moving abroad next autumn and have a lot of work to do on the house before we go so I'll need to concentrate on that in the new year

Back to the challenge and I've made a center swing card with a Hunkydory set matted onto a scalloped Nestability. The deer dies are by Nellie Snellen and the snowflakes by Marianne Design



2 comments:

  1. Another impressive card. Good luck with the decorating. We have a bedroom being decorated this week which means I'm displaced to the dinning room table and can't get to any of my stash to use. Next big job is a bathroom refit and downstairs toilet in the New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim! I do love the shape and of course the images and die cuts are super.

    We'll really miss you from the CB DT :(

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete