Sunday 22 April 2012

Less Is More Week 64 - How Charming


I had a good day in the craft room yesterday, organising a few things and even creating. As I've missed a couple of weeks on Less is More (where does the week go!) I decided to get straight down to it this morning and have a go at this How Charming challenge. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Just Believe and cut with a Nestie label die, stamped in Pretty In Pink and matted on the same colour cardstock.

The fairy charm is from a pair of earings that I got in Claire's sale. They were originally £5.50 reduced to £3. But if you wait until the end of the sale you can usually choose 3 items for £5. I was lucky enough to go in early one morning at the very end when they bag up 10 items into a bag a sell it for £5 and she let me choose my items (normally the bag is sealed and you take pot luck) so I've got lots of little charms and chains for my cards. I just need to remember to use them.


The card blank is by Craftwork Cards. I've love the scalloped edges but the top always seems unfinished so I was going to emboss a border but can't find my tan mat so I've punched some tiny daisies instead.



5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant bargain the charms were!
    This card is super I love the fairy hanging on the chain.
    I think the card would have been fab even without the row of daisies!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely simple card. I must really get my butt into gear and enter some of these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Perfectly LIM, delightful charm and a sentiment that made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fairy charms! I love a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card
    What a bargain those lovely charms were
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete