Sunday 8 March 2015

Butterfly Challenge - H is for Hexagons

The current challenge at The Butterfly Challenge is H Is For Hexagons. I've been playing about with this, cutting and embossing hexagons but couldn't decide how to put it together so I went looking for a sketch and found this one at Tuesday Morning Sketches


A very simple card cut from scrap of pink card. The pin ones aren't full hexagons as the scraps weren't large enough but careful placement means that doesn't show. I'm also taking this to the Playground - I hope Miss Diane likes it x


Hexagon Nestabilities
Stampin Up Petite Pairs stamp
Butterfly sticker

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. What a great idea with the placements of the hexagons to hide that they are only snippets. Good thinking. Love the colours and love that Butterfly too. Thank you for fluttering by . Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great take on the sketch and I LOVE that butterfly!!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim! So clever to hide the incomplete hexagons, and the butterfly really is stunning. And, ya, it's a pink card too :))

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What delicious pinks these are! Kim! This is a stunning snippets card!! I can't stop staring at it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete