Tuesday 10 March 2015

Hobbies at Cardz 4 Guyz


Time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we're looking at male hobbies. I'd been thinking what to do for this when a friend posted a saying on her Facebook page. I thought it was great  and we all know how it applies to craft stuff too! I've changed some of the wording so it's not a direct copy. The backing paper is from a Serif kit and the sentiment is done in Craft Artist. The little fish and the rod are Taylored Expression dies


I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch or Humour
Challenge Up Your Life - Masculine
Just Us Girls - Masculine



10 comments:

  1. A fab card, love the wording,think it could similarly apply to most hobbies, "stuff" just grows and grows !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the take on the saying, it made me smile. Reminds me of a couple of blokes I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card - I wonder if anyone makes a similar sentiment about crafting?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment and how you incorporated it into this great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, the sentiment is so funny. And I am fully with Jane, it's the same with crafting, only different materials.
    Thanks for playing along over at Challenge up your life!
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha I love the sentiment! What a lovely design for a card! I really like the colour combination, masculine cards are so rare! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And, they say we're the shoppers! They do need all the gear when they choose a hobby! Love your card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunningkim.i love the fab sentiment an brilliant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much! My son is a great fisherman and he would love this. The card you created with the sentiment is great. Thanks for coming by my blog and the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete