Wednesday 22 May 2013

Spots or Stripes

Spots or Stripes is the theme of the May challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop. I've used both on my card with papers from the Basic Grey Cupcake pad which I've had for yonks. I've followed this layout at Sketch N Stash but turned it on it's side


The image is Picture Perfect by My Favourite Things and is perfect for my cousins daughter as she is studying photography at college. I've coloured her with Promarkers and paper pieced her skirt. The sentiment is from the same set. I'm also entering this into the Passion For Promarkers Anything Goes challenge. It's their 4th anniversary and lots of lovely prizes on offer so pop over and have a look.


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Kimbo! Love the bright, funky papers, fab layout and pretty MFT image, coloured and paper pieced brilliantly!
    Thanks for joining our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! Great colouring and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this kim. fabulous sassy image and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim, I like the image and the papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete