Sunday 12 May 2013

Tic Tac Toe Birthday Card

I've managed a little time in the craft room today but as I can't sit for very long at a time, it's not been too productive. I have managed to make a card for the Cuttlebug Mania challenge. The girls have given us a lovely Tic Tac Toe challenge and I have chosen the centre line of their grid which is Ribbon, Embossing and (cup)Cake. For my card I've used a couple of small Cuttlebug folders with Core-dinations card stock which I've distressed to show the embossing. I rarely use these small folders but I'm quite please at how they have come out so I'll be looking at the others I have. Some criss-crossed ribbon and a bow to finish. 


6 comments:

  1. Great card. The embossing folders look really effective on the purple card. Thank you for joining in with our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim. I have some of these dies. After seeing what you have done with them I think I will get mine out. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I love how you designed it with the four squares and the ribbon. Thanks for joining the Tic-Tac-Toe Birthday Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Kim! The things you come up with! This is gorgious and in my favorite color!!!

    Thanks for joining the Tic-Tac-Toe Birthday Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning kim.the embossed panels are fabulous and I love the colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kim, love your idea!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete