Sunday 14 July 2013

A Gentle Breeze

Another card for the Cuttlebug Mania Make Your Own Flowers. I first made these cute little flowers in a class with Jane Gill and although they are quite fiddly, I really like the results. For these I have used a Woodware 4 heart punch and some teal vellum which was in my scraps folder. The stamen is a Leone Em punch and black paper and the background is embossed using an un-named folder which I won in a challenge. The sentiment is by Inkylicious called Gentle Breeze and cut out and layered on Nesties. Another one for Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Kim,lovely card :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those flowers are divine - they look like cornflowers. A beautiful card Kim!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful kim.gorgeous design and I love the sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and I love your handmade flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vellum flowers were simply gorgeous. Great color combo too; the simplicity of the shapes, brilliant color against the elegant white embossed background & mat...just beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful design Kim. I do love those flowers too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and wonderful flowers...they look just like cornflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab card. Love the colours and the flowers. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers remind me of Pom poms. Lovely in the blue. Hugs Mrs a.
    Just spotted the parrot. Off to fill my water gun from the duck pond.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Kim. The sentiment is beautiful and the flowers are beautiful. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete