Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 167

It's Sam's turn to give us a sketch to work with at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and this is the lovely layout she has come up with

I must admit I nearly forgot about doing this so mine is a very quick card and the stamp I've used made it very easy. It's from the Stampin Up set called Crazy Mixed-Up Love and there are 6 images all with a sentiment attached. This is going to come in handy for making some quick love themed cards for the forces. They don't always want Valentines cards as they never know how long it will take the cards to get there - it depends on when there is room on a plane so general love ones are always welcome.

 For my card, I've masked off the words and stamped the blender in red ink and cut it out with Nesties. Then I've masked off the image and stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the word window punch. The backing paper is from Papermania's Festive Midi Spots pack. I can see I'm going to have to get another of these packs as it's so useful for everyday too. A strip of ribbon and some heart gems and the card is finished


3 comments: