Sunday 27 October 2013

Happy Everything


I stamped this earlier for the Technique Twist Double Embossing challenge but wasn't sure how to use it so I put it to one side. I used Stampin Up's Medallion stamp and 3 powders - Heat It Up Copper, Personal Impressions Gold Sparkle and Cosmic Shimmer Bronze Lustre Ultra Thick


And then from a link on Mynnette's blog I found the House Of Cards challenge. This week you have to use this sketch to make a Classic & Elegant card


So I cut my embossed image with a Nestie (which means I have the outside piece to use as a frame) and layered it onto a gold mirror scallop. The embossing is done with a Cuttlebug folder from the Preserves set on cream card then cut into four before layering onto a square of mirror card. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards again layered onto a Mirror card die cut.


Too late for the Technique Twist but I've just squeezed into the House of Cards :)

6 comments:

  1. oooo - this is pretty ... and very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your very shiny card Kim.Good luck in your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold is always so elegant and I love the textured background on the card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very classy love the style very clean and a beautiful card
    hugs and welcome
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Kim. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimbo, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE the fabulous gold and white and the different colors on the medallion are just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HOC--hope you keep coming back each week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete