Monday 7 October 2013

To The Moon & Back

The theme at this weeks CD Sunday challenge is To The Moon & Back. The image for my card comes from The Pamela West Collection CD. I just love the cats on this CD and this is one of my favourites. The backing paper is from a Beautiful Blues paperstack that I got in The Works. It's great value as you get 32 sheets for 99p and I was surprised at the quality for that price. The  flourishes are from the Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes die and the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards. A few flowers from my stash to finish. I'm also entering this into the C.R.A.F.T. challenge which is Cats & Dogs/Pets


11 comments:

  1. One of my favourite images too Kimbo. Use it at the drop of a hat. I love what you have done with it. Thank you for joining in.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and you've made a very pretty card with it.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week and good luck with the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kimbo, the flowers match so well with the image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Kimbo. Super image and those papers look to be a real bargain.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and a great take on the theme this week at CD Sunday.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Love that flourish!! Great image too. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week. Good luck!!
    Wynn Guest DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I TOTALLY love this!! and it so you with the black cats and everything x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet romantic card, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flourish and the flowers, they really set of this super image. Thanks for joining us again this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is beautiful. I love the image you have chosen.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute image Kim...Love the card,,

    ReplyDelete