Sunday 14 August 2016

Des Abeilles

I bought this stamp set after doing a class with Jo Firth-Young and although I've used the other stamps, this is the first inking for the sentiment - and it fits perfectly with the challenge at Less Is More  which is Something French. It's also a one layer week so I've stamped and painted directly onto the card blank. I was going to add some lines around but didn't want to mess it up!


The sentiment says " the hum of the bees is the voice of the garden".

JOFY sets 14 & 36
Fresco Paints Prawn, Tangerine Twist and Pearl Glaze

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the bright colours, and what a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for a fabulous LIM entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card but my eye is drawn to your Buddy who had the reverse marking of my much missed boy. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card lovely sentiment, my family visited today they said I have more bee in my town garden than they do in the country lol, think it's all the lavender I have in pots buzzzz Debbs zz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS card and the sentiment is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and a great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with gorgeous theme.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific Kimbo and just perfect for our challenge this week!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    Moins est Plus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 042931145357Hat a fabulous sentiment and perfect for our challenge at Less is More this week. Just adore the image which you have coloured beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete