Tuesday 23 August 2016

Something Sweet

A couple of girls in my card class bought the latest copy of Die Cutting Essentials which had a great die and stamp set based on ice cream and wanted to use it for a class. And the new challenge at The Paper Players is Something Sweet so I'll be entering the cards there

This is a very quick and easy card using the dies, embossing folder and one of the sentiments and lots of snippets so I'll be entering this into Pixie's Snippets Playground


A couple of them don't have a die cutting machine so I also came up with a couple of ideas that didn't use a machine

 (Not sure the proportions are right for this one)


My favourite one and my favourite lolly too



8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card & I love the lollies :) hehehee xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim - what a fabulous way to use the ice cream cone dies! So clever - and I do love the other lollies too. So hot here right now they look very apetising!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I love all your cards, but especially the first one with its great texture! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards! What a clever idea to use the word window punch on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, these are all so FUN! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a great set of cards Kim and some very clever ideas from you for the girls. They look like a lovely set of stamps and dies. Great fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these yummy cards! They make me want an ice cream right now! xxx

    ReplyDelete