Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday - Flying High

It's time for another challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and this week we're Flying High. I'm lucky enough to live on the south coast and we recently had the Bournemouth Air Show.  We went along on the first day and it was great especially when the Spitfire, Hurricane and Lancaster flew over together. For the next 3 days I sat in my craft room and saw the planes fly by after taking off and just before landing. On the Friday it was like my own little ari display especially when the Red Arrows came home one by one from different directions. 

So that was the theme for my Flying High card. I've used two folders from the Cuttlebug Skyward set and embossed some Core-dinations that came free with a Darice folder. I've sanded the centre piece to highlight the clouds. For the image, I've used the Hobby Art set called Flypast and coloured with watercolours and cut with Nesties Labels 2. I've cut some clouds using Memory Box Puffy Cloud dies and stamped the sentiment onto the largest one


I'm also entering this into the following challenges
Friday Sketch - flipped
Brown Sugar - Transportation


7 comments:

  1. Fab card Kim, My hubby would love that image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Male card, love the embossing, so perfect for the image.My husband would also love this image, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this wek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kim.i love the clouds and fabulous image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your scene and that die is to like die for!!! Must put on my wanted list. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Kim, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete