Wednesday 4 September 2013

Less Is More - Use A Rubber Stamp

This weeks challenge at Less Is More is to use a rubber stamp and watercolours. It wasn't until I started writing this post that I realised that my stamp isn't actually rubber but I'm hoping clear stamps will count too.

I've used the scene stamp from Woodware's Wine Buffs set and stamped it in Versafine black onto a scrap of linen card and then embossed it with clear powder. I've used my Aqua Markers to colour it. I've trimmed it off and layered it onto a tall linen card base. The sentiment is from my new set by My Favourite things called Clearly Sentimental About Art which at got at My Mum's Craft Shop on Saturday at their discount day.

I'm also entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at Addicted To Stamps And More




7 comments:

  1. How lovely-Beautiful card :)
    best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kimbo - I am sure a clear stamp will count - can't be a clearist now can we? This is bootiful. Love the gorgeous colouring in you have done.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. So bright and colorful. Love the perfect CAS layout.
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card. Love the scene - perfect for the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scene, love the how you have placed it on the card leaving lots of lovely white space. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous kim.fab stamp and i love the sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute kimbo

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete