Saturday 14 September 2013

Last Minute .COM

It seems that I'm entering challenges at the last minute all the time now but I think I'm just in time for the CD Sunday challenge this week which is Shop Til You Drop. Now I'm not sure that my card is going to count but I thought I'd enter it anyway. I'm trying to build up my stash of male cards for the animal charity and men and shopping don't really go together that well until I thought that he could be online shopping and then I thought of where most men shop - in the pub - (see why I don't think it will count). Or it could be that he's spent the afternoon shopping with his wife and is recovering in the pub. Either way it's another male card made.

I've followed the layout from Friday Sketch but flipped it (pop over - it's their 2nd Birthday this week)


The image is from The Best Of Just Inklined 2012. For the backing I've used the Stampin Up Woodgrain stamp and the strip of card is stamped with the beer mug from the old Cheers To You set so I'm also entering this into the Crafters Cafe Challenge which is No Designer Paper. I've cut one of them out for the corner and the sentiment is from the same set.


11 comments:

  1. A great take on the challenge and if the amount spent in pubs is taken into account they could probably more than make up for any crafty or girlie spends.
    Thank you for joining in this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the poor chap looks just about all shopped out and probably deserves a pint and I'm sure that shopping for beer must count somewhere!
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have a giggle when I saw this card, he's either all shopped out, or fed up with waiting for his other half to finish. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome card. Love the image and I know finding male images for cards is difficult! You did a beautiful card with this one. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. He definitely looks like he's been shopping! Nothing tires a man out quite so much! What a wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous male card kim.the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Kim, he looks like my oh when he's waiting for me!
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kim and I like your thinking good luck in the challenge
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, I really like the image. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete