Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Week 175

We've another sketch for you this week at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and this is it


Now I must admit I haven't done a lot of crafting over the past week or so and I totally forgot about this challenge until I woke up this morning so it is a very quick card from me. I've used the winter image from Stampin Up's Four Seasons set. I've used markers to colour it before stamping and cut it out with Nesties. The backing paper is from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes Christmas stack. I wasn't going to buy this but when I saw it at a Docrafts demo I was sold. It's all double sided and there are lots of papers that can be used for other occasions so it's not just for Christmas. The only thing is that the colours are quite muted and I'm after some real red papers so if you know of any, please let me know. I've added some snowflakes to the corners which were cut with a Cuttlebug die and a scrap of ribbon. And that's it - a very quick card


3 comments:

  1. A lovely sketch to work with, I love your card, it is very detailed. Thrilled to join the DT. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.fab design and papers and i love the sweet robin :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the papers Kim. Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete