Wednesday 11 September 2013

Dasher

As I had the bleach pad ready and DH is cooking dinner, I thought I'd have another go at the Technique Twist Bleach challenge. For this card I've used Dasher by Stampin Up and stamped with bleach on red scrap card. It came out a lovely gold colour. I've matted it onto white and then red card and added some red gems to the swirls on his antlers. I've used a scalloped edged card and embossed the bottom with the Divine Swirls embossing folder that was still on my desk from the last card and I thought it went well with the antlers. A simple stamped greeting and a couple of red gems in top corners although they look orange in the picture.


6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the reindeer!!! The bling adds a fab touch to the bleached image. Another fantastic card!!! Thanks for joining us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dasher!!! Love the colors that emerge using the bleach on the red...a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love how every card stock will bleach a different color? Your design combination is fabulous, I love the dasher stamp and bling combo. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing that the bleached red card stock went gold! THat's what I love about this technique...you never really know how it's going to turn out. Thanks for joining us again at The Technique Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wao! Absolutely beautiful. Bleach! You never know how cool it can look. You did wonderful. Tx u for participating at Technique Twist Challenge! Yay!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete