Friday 27 September 2013

House Mouse Snowman

I've been having problems with Blogger as I wanted to change my email address and all I managed to do was create a new account and delete my old one - eek! Somehow I managed to get it back but I also lost my list of blogs on Bloglovin so I've not been visiting anyone but fingers crossed it's all sorted now.

I was looking through my House Mouse CD and came across this little snow mouse and thought he'd be perfect for the CD Sunday challenge which although it is Snow People I'm sure they'd allow a cute little mouse in. I've followed this sketch from Friday Sketches


The backing paper is another from the Kraft Notes Forever Friends Christmas stack matted onto red  card. The green strip from my snippets file is embossed with the Cuttlebug Holly & Berries folder and I've added some Xmas Red Stickles to the berries. The greenery is cut from snippets with a Marianne die and the little berry things are from a pack of Beaded Buds by Lakeland that I found while sorting things out in my craft room. Some ribbon scraps and it's all finished and I think I'm going to be able to sneak into Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground with this one which I pleased about as I didn't get to play along last week and I've been missing all the fun


9 comments:

  1. Your snow mouse is sooo cute. What a fab image and a great card. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I wondered where you were!

    LOVE this card, such pretty backing paper and a great idea to add the stickles to the green holly embossed piece. I've got that folder, or very similar, and would never have thought to do that - clever little sausage.

    And what a sweet image too! I love the little twiggy arms :))

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great use of thembosing forlder...loving those holly berriesssssssssssssssssssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow mouse and what a great card. So glad you have shared this one with us this week.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure snowmice count as well Kimbo, and this one is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little house mouse card ,lovely papers and layout.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that CD. The images on there are so cute. I saw this one and loved it. You have done an excellent job with the card. It all goes together perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous kim.really sweet mouse and fab traditonial colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute mouse and lovely embossing paper. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete