Tuesday 10 September 2013

You Paint My Heart Happy

The challenge this week at Colours & Sketches is to use Rainbow Colours. I started my card with the sentiment which is from the My Favourite Things set called Clearly Sentimental About Art. I just love this set and I think you'll be seeing a lot more of it here for quite a while. The base card has a couple of embossed lines across it and I've punched various hearts from scraps of textured card and stuck on with foam pads (I did vary the height but they didn't look right so I've taken them off and made them all the same). The sentiment is then inked with Stampin Up markers to match the colours of the hearts. A quick and simple card once I'd decided what to do. I'm also entering this into Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground



10 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love all the colors and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning kim.really love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy card Kim and love that sentiment perfect with the hearts
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab is this! What a wonderful way to use the rainbow theme. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - thanks for sharing at CC&S this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect is this, love the colours and the simplicity too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Kim! Super design, perfect use of snippets and I love how the words echo the colours in the hearts!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple card but so effective..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the texture of the hearts. The scored lines frame them perfectly. Excellent example of a CAS card! Thanks for sharing it in our rainbow challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete